Dyno Traction is an advance electro mechanical device for the treatment of cervical purpose & lumber reasons.
It is a technique in which a pulling force is used to stretch soft tissues and to separate joint surfaces or bone fragments.
The use of spinal traction is to obtain pain relief and functional improvement. With proper positioning of the patient and the correct angle of full traction ma be localized to a specific spinal area.
· Operating Voltage: 220V AC 50 Hz
· Absorption: 37 Watts Max
· Fuses: 500 mA
· Treatment Mode: Static / Intermittent / Harmonic
· Traction Force: 4 Kg o 45 Kg (With doubler 90 kg)
· Cervical: 4 Kg to 15 Kg (each one kg steps)
· Lumber: 23 Kg to 45 Kg (each two Kg steps)
· Hold Time:10, 20, 40, 60, 80 Sec. with Led indicator
· Rest Time:1, 5, 10, 15, 20 Sec. with LED indicator
Timer: 01-99 mins programmable
Item Code: DTU001
Production Capacity: 100 Units per month
Delivery Time: 7 Days